Experts in Prescription Drug Withdrawal
Withdrawing and Recovering from Antidepressants is Possible
Not everyone will have the discontinuation syndrome (withdrawals) from Antidepressants, but the people we've helped in every corner of the globe come to us desperate. Tapering an antidepressant properly is critical, but many find that without some help to ease the symptoms, even a slow titration is challenging. We have helped people in 73 countries utilizing an all-natural approach that eliminates items that can interact -- we keep you safe.
There are many different types of drugs used in the treatment of depression, including SSRIs (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors), Atypical Antidepressants, Tricyclic Antidepressants, Atypical Antidepressants and MAOIs (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors).
The long list of side effects common to all antidepressants drives many people to seek other treatment options.
To understand how antidepressants work its important to understand how the brain cells communicate. Messages about emotions, body temperatures, behavior, appetite and many other functions are passed between neurons (nerve cells), with the space between the sending and receiving neurons referred to as a synapse. Neurotransmitters use the receiving neuron to deliver their message. When the neurotransmitters send their message, they return and can be absorbed by the sending neuron in a process called reuptake. This allows the neurotransmitter to be used elsewhere in the body as only a tiny fraction of Serotonin is in the brain.
What most antidepressants do is prevent the reuptake of Serotonin and/or Norepinephrine, thus pushing levels higher in the synapse but starving other areas of the body that also rely on these vital neurotransmitters. MAOIs create an enzyme that breaks down neurotransmitters, therefore pushing levels higher in the synapse while preventing other areas from receiving Serotonin.
Approximately 95% of our Serotonin is produced in the gut region and this explains why all antidepressants have significant stomach related side effects.
All Antidepressants cause significant side effects including nausea, nervousness, agitation, restlessness, dizziness, reduced sexual desire, drowsiness, insomnia, weight gain or loss, headache, dry mouth, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation. The overall side effects were serious enough for the FDA to issue multiple warnings and some of the drugs are included in product liability lawsuits.
Withdrawals from Antidepressants have been termed a Discontinuation Syndrome and it is recommended to gradually taper. Yet many find that even with a slow titration the withdrawals are too uncomfortable and need assistance to stop their antidepressant.
Our expert team utilizes slow titration schedules combined with all-natural Nutraceuticals to ease Antidepressant withdrawal symptoms. This is a low-cost program with proven results.
Our non-profit company has assisted people in 73 countries to regain their freedom. We can help you.
How Point of Return can Help You
The Point of Return Program was developed to make Antidepressant Withdrawal more comfortable. Our in-home tapering program allows you to gradually lessen the amount of your Antidepressant per our slow taper guidelines. A slow taper combined with all-natural, calming nutraceuticals to ease symptoms makes our program a proven, viable, low-cost option to continue living your life while tapering.
We are prescription drug experts that specialize in Antidepressant withdrawals - and each member of our non-profit team has a personal story with these drugs, has healed and now helps others to do the same.
Take the first step in regaining your life and start our program today.
If you'd like our help to taper sleeping pills please send our nonprofit a confidential inquiry, telephone tollfree 866-605.2333 or get started on our program today.
How the Point of Return Program Works
- Purchase the Withdrawal Program for Antidepressants.
- While your package is on its way to you, a Confidential Form will be emailed so our team can begin guiding you properly.
- Our team will talk to you and your physician (if needed) on the elimination of possible interaction items to help make your process More Comfortable.
- You will be granted access to our Private Discussion Board that is Available 24/7 for tender support and a focus on healing.
- You begin the Point of Return Nutraceuticals to help support you during the withdrawal process.
- The tapering withdrawal process begins under our gentle guidance and your doctor's support, while continuing on our nutrients.
- Completion of the withdrawal process.
- GUIDE - outlining nutrient schedules and step by step east-to-follow instructions on how to implement the program.
- NUTRACEUTICALS - four specialized nutraceuticals specifically develoepd formula to ease drug withdrawal. * more...
- PHYSICIAN'S GUIDE - To give to your doctor to engage his help. (free)
- JOURNAL - to track your progress. (free)
- SHAKER CUP - A 12 oz. cup for mixing the SUPPORT. (free)
- FREE ACCESS TO SUPPORT FORUM - a private discussion forum afforded for POR clients only - Available 24/7
Order Now and Receive a FREE Drug Interaction Guide
People We've Helped
"I am so thankful for everyone at Point of Return. They go above and beyond to make sure everyone gets through this as comfortable as possible. They make sure we succeed."
-Johnny D., (Michigan) Remeron, Klonopin, Suboxone
Download our brochure to learn more about our tapering programs. MORE...
DISCLAIMER: *Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to taper any medication should be discussed with your doctor and done with their consent and suport.
Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem. More...
Recent Media Coverage