Experts in Prescription Drug Withdrawal
Interested in Withdrawing from Your Antidepressant?
Let Us Help You Regain Your Life.
Approximately 20% of patients will experience a discontinuation syndrome after reducing a dose or stopping an antidepressant. A taper-phase regimen is recommended rather than abrupt discontinuation to minimize symptoms.
All Antidepressants can cause of cluster of Withdrawal symptoms that range from mild to debilitating. Stopping abruptly is not recommended as a gentle taper minimizes symptoms.
The Point of Return program was developed to prevent the withdrawals from going too rapidly. We provide unparalleled nutraceuticals to ease the symptoms of withdrawal, combined with simple and slow titration schedules to keep you comfortable. We also provide an expert team made up of people who have been through it to guide you through the process.
If you are concerned about the symptoms associated with antidepressant withdrawal, the Point of Return program can be an invaluable ally. We embrace a non-drugging natural philosophy that has made our withdrawal program an advanced approach to Antidepressant dependence. Our non-profit has assisted people in throughout the world to regain their freedom. We are also here to help you.
For more information on antidepressants or your specific drug, click here.
Call toll free 866.605.2333 for a free consultation or send us a confidential inquiry.
How Our Antidepressant Program Works
- Order the withdrawal program online or by phone.
- A confidential Intake form is emailed so our team can go through your diet, over-the-counter meds and vitamins.
- We inform you of what interaction items to eliminate to make your withdrawal process more comfortable.
- Our private discussion board is available 24/7 to provide tender support with a focus on healing.
- The Point of Return nutraceuticals are essential to help prepare your nervous system for the withdrawal process.
- The slow taper begins under our guidance and with your doctor's support.
- Withdrawal is Completed.
- Workbook - outlining nutrient schedules, items to avoid and step by step easy-to-follow instructions on how to implement the program.
- Support - specialized formula specifically developed to ease drug withdrawal. A pharmaceutical grade microfiltered undenatured whey protein isolate that promotes glutathione and immune health.* (570g) more...
- Mood - omega-3 fish oil for cognitive and brain health.* Supercritical technology for purity and potency. (90softgels) more...
- Relax - all-natural protein containing a bioactive decapeptide that has clinically proven anti-stress properties to help reduce tension.* (120 capsules) more...
- Sleep - natural Montmorency tart cherry sleep remedy.* (100 tablets) more...
- Physician's Guide - To give to your doctor to engage his/her help. (free)
- Journal - to track your progress. (free)
- Shaker Cup - A 12 oz. cup for mixing the SUPPORT. (free)
- Discussion Forum - free access to our private discussion forum for POR clients only - Available 24/7.
- Drug Interaction Guide - a pocket guide for travel. (free)
Learn more about the nutrients we utilize for our program.
People We've Helped
"I cannot say enough good things about the entire Point of Return team. They have somehow found just the right balance between professionalism and compassion that people who are suffering need. I will be forever grateful."
-Robin T., (California) Amitriptyline
DISCLAIMER: *Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to taper any medication should be discussed with your doctor and done with their consent and support. Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem. More...