Withdrawal Program for benzos, sleeping pills, antidepressants and protracted issues (additional classifications on case-by-case basis) - click program for options
At-Home Withdrawal Program for Benzodiazepines, Sleeping Pills, Antidepressants or Protracted Symptoms
The Point of Return Program is a medically safe, proven, individualized program for addictive prescription medications, and you walk through the process at home with the guidance of Prescription Drug Experts.
Each person's situation is unique, some are on multiple medications, others only one but for years. We know that each situation must be assessed individually so that you have a program that is right for you. No information is ever shared, you have complete confidentiality. Read Program FAQ's
- Skilled Experts in Prescription Drugs guiding you throughout the process
- Professional, kind mentoring throughout the process
- Assessment at the onset to determine taper rates, potential interactions, etc.
- *Nutraceuticals specially formulated to ease symptoms. These are used throughout the entire program.
- Information, advice and direction
- 24/7 discussion board with encouraging and knowledgeable mentors
- Email and phone access at no charge
- Recommendations for addressing symptoms such as gut problems, headaches, pain, etc.
- Unlike herbs and many vitamins, our nutraceuticals will not interact with any medication you are taking
- Experienced team of committed experts with over 14 years experience
- Every person at Point of Return has a personal story with these drugs. You are never alone in the process.
Initial Program Includes the Following:
ASSESSMENT - Private, Confidential
POINT of RETURN - withdrawal guide outlining; tapering schedules, nutritional support, interactions items and much, much more.
SUPPORT (570 grams) - promotes glutathione, supports immune health
MOOD (90 softgels) - high DHA omega-3 fish oil for brain health
RELAX (120 capsules) - natural tension relief! Non-habit forming, no side-effects! No prescription required.
SLEEP (100 tablets) - Montmorency tart cherry tablets, to assist with sleep.
INTERACTION POCKET GUIDE - listed by drug name and classification
TAKE AS DIRECTED -(e-book) Co-Founder, Alesandra Rain's personal story
DAILY JOURNAL - to track your progress
PHYSICIAN'S GUIDE - for your doctor, any healthcare professional may contact us
SHAKER CUP (12 oz. cup) - for mixing the SUPPORT
*Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to quit any medication should be discussed with your doctor and with their consent and support.
*The program outlined in Point of Return is not meant to substitute your doctor, instead it is to be utilized with your physician to help you with your drug withdrawal process and with his or her consent.
*The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products and labels mentioned / sold are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness.