Benzodiazepines increase the risk of contracting pneumonia up to 50% and adversely impacting the immune system. There is no better time to taper off Benzodiazepines while strengthening your immune system with vitamins for benzo withdrawal. Dependence to Benzodiazepines places extreme nutritional demands on the body. Tapering Benzodiazepines is infinitely more difficult if your body's extreme and unique nutritional needs are not met. Our Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Treatment Program is a slow Benzodiazepine Taper done at your home that can help you come off benzos with specifically designed nutraceuticals to help meet the body's unique needs during the benzo tapering process. Our nonprofit has helped people in 78 countries over the last 15 years. We believe that Benzo withdrawal should be done gently with holistic relief and professional guidance throughout the Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Treatment process. Each Benzodiazepine withdrawal approach is customized to meet your particular situation. Don't attempt to Get Off Benzos on your own, let our professional team help you to Become Free of Benzos.* Contact Us for help.
Your Growth is Based on Positive Life Decisions
Enter Discount Code BenzoFree for FREE Ground Shipping on your Withdrawal Program *USA & Canada Only
4 STEPS TO SUCCESS
-Assessment provided upon ordering the benzo withdrawal program (a $400 value)
-Provide tapering recommendations for your doctor, withdrawal guide for client, physicians guide for your doctor
-Program includes nutraceuticals for symptom relief (used throughout and will need to be reordered as needed)
-Interaction and expert guidance
-Skilled mentoring via 24/7 private discussion board, email and phone access to knowledgeable team throughout
-Willingness to utilize the nutraceuticals, complete the Assessment and follow our guidance
-Meet with your doctor for taper prescription, work with your doctor throughout the process
-Have taper prescription filled by a compounding pharmacy
-Register for FREE mentoring through out 24/7 private discussion board
-Communicate with Point of Return and your medical professional throughout the withdrawal process
How the Benzo Withdrawal Program and Tapering Process Works*
1. Your initial Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Program purchase includes 5-6 weeks of Nutraceuticals (vitamins for benzo withdrawal program) and our FREE Assessment. Monthly you will reorder individual supplements (Nutraceuticals) as needed for symptom relief.*
2. Your Personal Assessment form is emailed for you to complete. This allows us to establish a personalized plan based on age; length of time on the medication/s; health challenges; lifestyle, stress levels; diet and interactions; and your goals. This assessment is FREE and is completed upon starting the program.
3. Register for FREE mentoring support at our 24/7 private discussion board. All mentors are Alumni of the Point of Return Withdrawal Program.
4. The initial 2 weeks on the program (pre-taper) is to provide symptom relief with our holistic approach.* You will
not taper until you are better.
5. You provide your doctor with the Point of Return Physician's Guide along with the plan. Any medical professional can call us FREE of charge.
6. You are in control of your Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Process. Once you have sufficient symptom relief, you request that your doctor writes the taper prescription which is given to your compounding pharmacy to fill. List of pharmacies available.
7. The gradual taper begins per our guidelines using the specially formulated nutraceuticals for symptom relief.
8. Consistent guidance from our professional team throughout the withdrawal process.
9. You are Never Alone , but rather well-surrounded throughout the Benzo Taper process. You will work closely with our Compassionate and Skilled Team while also working with your doctor.
EXPERIENCE and TEAMWORK
using a Natural Approach
BENZO WITHDRAWAL SUCCESS STORIES
I owe everyone at Point of Return a huge THANK YOU for the Withdrawal Program, support and guidance that led to my success in Getting off Benzos. More...
William (USA) Ativan
Please let the Point of Return Withdrawal Program work for you. It is a gentle process and they will provide you with the tools you need to succeed. More...
Liz (USA) Clonazepam
I simply cannot recommend Point of Return highly enough for people whose bodies have become dependent on medication. They know, they understand and they are there to help you. More...
Joel - Klonopin
Widely Used Sedatives/Sleeping Pills
Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome: Benodiazepines and Beyond
Are Your Medications Causing Nutrient Deficiency
Drug Induced Nutrient Depletion
Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletions: What Pharmacists Need to Know
A Practical Guide to Avoiding Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletion
Evidence of Drug–Nutrient Interactions with Chronic Use of Common Medications
Burden and Nutritional Deficiencies in Opiate Addiction
Alcohol or Drug Use Can Rob Your Body of Nutrients
Top 10 Medications That Deplete Your Body of Essential Nutrients
Vitamin C and alcohol: a call to action
Magnesium in Drug Abuse and Addiction
*Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to quit or taper any medication should be discussed with your doctor and with their consent and support throughout the process.
*The program outlined in Point of Return is not meant to substitute your doctor, instead it is to be utilized With Your physician to help you with your drug withdrawal process and with his or her consent and support throughout.
*This program is not meant to cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products and labels mentioned / sold are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness.
*Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem.
*Testimonials and results vary from person to person.