Benzodiazepine Withdrawal In-Home Program
Our Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Treatment Program is a slow Benzodiazepine Taper done at your home that allows you to Safely Quit Benzos with enjoying symptom relief with our specialized Vitamins for Benzo WIthdrawal. Our nonprofit has helped people in 78 countries over the past 15 years and we believe that Benzo Withdrawal should be done gently, with professional guidance throughout the Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Treatment process. Our Benzodiazepine Withdrawal approach is customized to your situation, while initial attention given to symptom relief of Benzo Withdrawal symptoms. We are drug/herb interaction experts to ensure you remain safe while you are Getting off Benzodiazepines. Don't attempt to Get Off Benzos on your own, let our professional team help you become Free of Benzos!
YOUR TIME IS NOW TO BEGIN A NEW JOURNEY. WE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
We know it's hard to believe that anything natural can help the
horror of Benzo Withdrawal. There is hope
and there is help. Believe the thousands we've helped over 15 years
in every corner of the globe. You can
regain your life.
I am proud of my accomplishment, completely and entirely due to you, your team and your withdrawal program. - Dene (Lorazepam, Temazepam, Klonopin)
Your Growth is Based on Positive Life Decisions
Enter Discount Code BenzoFree for FREE Ground Shipping on your Withdrawal Program *USA & Canada Only
4 STEPS to SUCCESS
-Assessment provided upon ordering the benzo withdrawal program (a $400 value)
-Provide tapering recommendations for your doctor. withdrawal guide for client, physicians guide for your doctor
-Program includes nutraceuticals for symptom relief (used throughout)
-Interaction and expert guidance
-Skilled mentoring via 24/7 private discussion boar, email and phone access to knowledgeable team throughout
-Willingness to utilize the nutraceuticals, complete the Assessment and follow our guidance
-Meet with your doctor for taper prescription
-Have taper prescription filled by a compounding pharmacy
-Register for FREE mentoring through out 24/7 private discussion board
-Communicate with Point of Return and your medical professional throughout the withdrawal process
How the Benzo Withdrawal Program and Tapering Process Works
1. Your initial Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Program purchase includes 5-6 weeks of Nutraceuticals and our FREE Assessment. Monthly you will reorder individual supplements (Nutraceuticals) as needed for symptom relief.
2. Your Personal Assessment form is emailed for you to complete. This allows us to establish a personalized withdrawal plan based on age; length of time on the medication/s; health challenges; lifestyle, stress levels; diet and interactions. This assessment is FREE and is completed upon starting the program.
3. Register for FREE mentoring support at our 24/7 private discussion board. All mentors are Alumni of the Point of Return Withdrawal Program.
4. The initial 2 weeks on the program (pre-taper) is to provide symptom relief with our holistic approach. You will
not taper until you are better.
5. You provide your doctor with the Point of Return Physician's Guide along with our taper recommendations. Any medical professional can call us FREE of charge.
6. You are in control of your Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Process. Once you have sufficient symptom relief, you request that your doctor writes the taper prescription which is given to your compounding pharmacy to fill. List of pharmacies available.
7. The gradual taper begins per our guidelines using the specially formulated nutraceuticals for symptom relief.
8. Consistent guidance from our professional team throughout the withdrawal process.
9. You are Never Alone, but rather well-surrounded throughout the Benzo Taper process. You will work closely with our Compassionate and Skilled Team.
EXPERIENCE and TEAMWORK
BENZO WITHDRAWAL SUCCESS STORIES
I owe everyone at Point of Return a huge THANK YOU for the Withdrawal Program, support and guidance that led to my success in Getting off Benzos. More...
William (USA) Ativan
Please let the Point of Return Withdrawal Program work for you. It is a gentle process and they will provide you with the tools you need to succeed. More...
Liz (USA) Clonazepam
I simply cannot recommend Point of Return highly enough for people whose bodies have become dependent on medication. They KNOW, they UNDERSTAND and they are there to HELP you. More...
Joel - Klonopin
Still Have Questions?
*Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to quit any medication should be discussed with your doctor and with their consent and support.
*The program outlined in Point of Return is not meant to substitute your doctor, instead it is to be utilized with your physician to help you with your drug withdrawal process and with his or her consent.
*The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products and labels mentioned / sold are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness.
*Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem.