About the Program
Benzo dependence is by far the most challenging addiction, and modalities applied to other types of addiction cannot be used for benzo withdrawal. Taper rates are slower than other classifications so the 45 million GABA receptors have adequate time to readjust between tapers. Symptoms must be managed or even a gradual taper is too challenging for most to overcome.
Simple vitamins, herbs and over-the-counter items can increase symptoms, including Calcium supplements, B-Complex, Valerian, and over-the-counter items including synthetic melatonin or sleep aids. Knowing what to use and what to eliminate is essential to your success.
We know the notion of escaping benzodiazepine addiction seems overwhelming and unattainable. Its not, you can heal and actually sleep again. You can engage fully in life and feel in your skin, laugh and find pleasure in life. You can do it - Let us help you escape this horrible addiction... We establish slow taper rates and use with all-natural items to calm your system throughout the process, and nothing will interact with your medications. And of course our compassionate, kind and skilled team ensures you make back to life as we all have.
Point of Return is an At-Home program to escape benzodiazepine dependence. It’s a collaborative effort between Point of Return, You, Your Doctor and Pharmacist.
Our team of experts outlines appropriate taper rates based on multiple factors. The nutraceuticals, or food-based supplementation is used before and during the process and is essential to calm and ease symptoms. We mentor and guide you professionally and with kindness. Trust the Prescription Drug Experts! Program FAQ's
POINT OF RETURN'S ROLE
- Determines the taper rate/s
- Provides all-natural supplementation to help calm, minimize symptoms and augment healing, these are used throughout process
- Assesses for interactions with medications, herbs, vitamins, over-the-counter items, and foods
- Mentoring and emotional support throughout the process
- Assistance with diet and healthy alternatives
- Tapering Script per Point of Return guidelines
- Assist patient with any additional health challenges
COMPOUNDING PHARMACIST ROLE
- Fills a compounding script to meet the reduction schedule
- Complete the Assessment allowing us to check for interactions and establish a program based on your specific needs.
- Willingness to take the supplementation throughout the taper and after the last pill to ensure your system is supported through the healing process. No substitutions on supplements.
- Honor our Interaction guidelines
- Register for our private discussion board so you have 24/7 access. This is a safe environment to share your experience. All mentors are Alumni of this program.
- Have a willing spirit to heal and live drug free.
Tapering alone is not enough. Unless the receptors begin to heal and the symptoms diminish, many reinstate other medications out of desperation. Point of Return focuses on healing and the nutraceuticals (all-natural) are key to the program’s success. We do not use synthetic vitamins, colorings, flavorings or artificial ingredients. We flood the body with whole-food supplementation that provides relief and augments healing.
Our nutraceuticals are food-based, high purity and potency. Unlike herbs and many vitamins, our nutraceuticals will not interact with any medication you are taking. We formulate specifically for our program to ensure results. Our focus is on building Glutathione levels (the body’s master antioxidant) using only the natural precursors; lower Cortisol (the stress hormone), replenish natural melatonin and restore the healthy fats to the brain and nervous system. These are utilized throughout entire process.
The science is complex but our philosophy is simple: Feed the Brain; Support the Immune System; Relieve Stress and Assist in Natural Sleep.
We want you to Feel Better For Life!
I owe everyone at Point of Return a huge THANK YOU for the support and guidance that led to my success in getting off the Ativan. more...
William (USA) Ativan
Please let the Point of Return program work for you. It is a gentle process and they will provide you with the tools you need to succeed. more...
Liz (USA) Klonopin
Still Have Questions?
*Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to quit any medication should be discussed with your doctor and with their consent and support.
*The program outlined in Point of Return is not meant to substitute your doctor, instead it is to be utilized with your physician to help you with your drug withdrawal process and with his or her consent.
*The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products and labels mentioned / sold are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness.
*Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem.