Prosom Withdrawal and Tapering Help
Benzodiazepines are one of the most widely prescribed medications in the U.S, according to Medical News Today. Contact the Prescription Drug Experts for help! Our NonProfit has been helping people withdraw safely for over 14 Years.
Prosom is a trizolobenzodiazepine used as an hypnotic for sleep. Trizolobenzodiazepine means benzodiazepine and Prosom is a medium acting benzodiazepine.
If you look at the clinical data, even Alprazolam and Lorazepam are considered triazolobenzodiazepines, then shortened to benzodiazepines...
Benzodiazepines are widely used for a variety of conditions including anxiety and insomnia, but also for muscle tightness, pre-surgical sedation, detoxification from alcohol and the anxiety experienced with cardiovascular or gastrointestinal conditions.
Benzodiazepines can be extremely habit-forming and long-term use is not recommended (longer than 14 consecutive days). Contact Us if you need help tapering Prosom or have questions.
Real Results for Prosom Dependency
The Point of Return Program is an in-home tapering program that allows you to gradually lessen the amount of Prosom while also implementing the use of all-natural, calming nutraceuticals to help ease symptoms. We eliminate Interaction items to help make Prosom withdrawal more comfortable. Our physician recommended schedules allow your doctor to taper you off Prosom correctly. The success of our program over the past 14 years is due to our unmatched service and unique mentoring approach. Prosom can be dangerous to abruptly or rapidly stop and our program is a proven, viable, low-cost option to continue living your life while tapering. Read program FAQ page.
We are prescription drug experts that specialize in Benzodiazepine withdrawals.
Key Components of Our In-Home Program
- Skilled Experts in Prescription Drugs guiding you throughout the process
- Professional, kind mentoring
- Assessment at the onset to determine taper rates, potential interactions, etc.
- *Nutraceuticals specially formulated to ease symptoms, these are utilized throughout the whole process
- Unlike herbs and many vitamins, our nutraceuticals will not interact with any medications
- Information, advice and direction
- 24/7 discussion board with encouraging members and knowledgeable mentors
- Email and phone access at no charge
- Recommendations for addressing symptoms such as gut problems, headaches, pain, etc.
- Experienced team of committed experts with over 14 years experience
- Every person at Point of Return has a personal story with these drugs. You are never alone
Call toll-free 866-605-2333 to Learn More or send us an Email.
Break Free Today
At Point of Return, a 501(c)3 nonprofit, we have spent the last 14 years helping people taper off Prosom correctly. With customized taper rates and all natural nutraceuticals, our program helps to allow you to control your symptoms and properly come off Prosom, once and for all, from the comfort of your home. Read program FAQs
reach out for help
*While great care has been taken in organizing and presenting the material throughout this website, please note that it is provided for informational purposes only and should not be taken as Medical Advice.
*Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to taper any medication should be discussed with your doctor and done with their consent and support. More...