About the Program
Point of Return is an At-Home program to help those suffering from protracted withdrawal issues, or post-acute withdrawal syndrome -- a cluster of symptoms or persistent impairments that occur after a rapid withdrawal from Benzodiazepines, Sleeping Pills, Alcohol and Opiates. Some Antidepressant users also complain of Protracted Symptoms after reducing or stopping their medication too abruptly.
Regardless of the addictive drug ingested and how it was withdrawn, protracted withdrawal symptoms can occur. Healing from protracted withdrawal does not just include the elimination of the drug from the body, but also involves the repair and healing of the neurotransmitters.
The Point of Return expert team assess your situation to establish a program that is right for you. Our nutraceuticals, or food-based supplementation are used to help calm and ease symptoms. We mentor and guide you professionally and with kindness.
Point of Return’s Role
- Assesses for interactions with medications, herbs, vitamins, over-the-counter items, and foods
- Provides all-natural nutraceuticals/supplementation to help calm, minimize symptoms and augment healing, these are utilized throughout the whole process
- Mentoring and emotional support throughout the process
- Assistance with diet and healthy alternatives
- Assist patient with any additional health challengesClient's Role
- Complete the Assessment allowing us to check for interactions and establish a program based on your specific needs.
- Willingness to take the nutraceuticals/supplementation throughout the healing process. No substitutions on supplements.
- Honor our Interaction guidelines
- Register for our private discussion board so you have 24/7 access. This is a safe environment to share your experience. All mentors are Alumni of this program.
- Have a willing spirit to heal and live drug free.
It takes time. Unless the receptors begin to heal and the symptoms diminish, many reinstate other medications out of desperation. Point of Return focuses on healing and the nutraceuticals (all-natural) are key to the program’s success and are used as long as needed. We do not use synthetic vitamins, colorings, flavorings or artificial ingredients. We flood the body with whole-food supplementation that provides relief and helps augment healing.
Our nutraceuticals are food-based, high purity and potency. We formulate specifically for our program to ensure results. Our focus is on building Glutathione levels (the body’s master antioxidant) using only the natural precursors; lower Cortisol (the stress hormone), replenish natural melatonin and restore the healthy fats to the brain and nervous system.
The science is complex but our philosophy is simple: Feed the Brain; Support the Immune System; Relieve Stress and Assist in Natural Sleep.
We want you to Feel Better For Life!
Please let the Point of Return program work for you. It is a gentle process and they will provide you with the tools you need to succeed. more...
Liz (Oklahoma) Klonopin
I owe everyone at Point of Return a huge THANK YOU for the support and guidance that led to my success in getting off the Ativan. more...
William (California) Ativan
Hardly a day goes by when I don't ask myself "where would I be today without Point of Return. They are simply awesome! more...
Iris (California) Klonopin
Still have questions?
*Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to quit any medication should be discussed with your doctor and with their consent and support.
*The program outlined in Point of Return is not meant to substitute your doctor, instead it is to be utilized with your physician to help you with your drug withdrawal process and with his or her consent.
*The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products and labels mentioned / sold are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness.
*Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem.