Rozerem Withdrawal and Tapering Help
Rozerem is a hypnotic agent that works on melatonin and recent studies of show it to be similar to that of a placebo. Our NonProfit has been helping people withdraw safely for over 14 Years. Contact the Prescription Drug Experts for help!
Rozerem mimics the sleep regulation hormone melatonin. It is used for sleep onset problems and is not effective for difficult staying asleep. Rozerem is a short-acting drug that clears the body within an hour or two and in trials the most common side effects were fatigue, sluggishness and dizziness. Whether it will prove to be safe and effective is still uncertain. Therefore a slow taper when coming off is recommended. Contact Us if you need help tapering Rozerem or have questions.
Real Results for Rozerem Dependency
The Point of Return Program is an in-home tapering program that allows you to gradually lessen the amount of Rozerem while also implementing the use of all-natural, calming nutraceuticals to help ease symptoms. We eliminate Interaction items to help make Rozerem withdrawal more comfortable. Our physician recommended schedules allow your doctor to taper you off Rozerem correctly. The success of our program over the past 14 years is due to our unmatched service and unique mentoring approach. We are the Prescription Drug Experts. Rozerem is dangerous to abruptly or rapidly stop and our program is a proven, viable, low-cost option to continue living your life while tapering. Read program FAQs.
We are prescription drug experts that specialize in Sleeping Pill withdrawals.
Key Components of Our In-Home Program
- Skilled Experts in Prescription Drugs guiding you throughout the process.
- Professional, kind mentoring
- Assessment at the onset to determine taper rates, potential interactions, etc.
- *Nutraceuticals specially formulated to ease symptoms, these are utilized throughout the whole process
- Unlike herbs and many vitamins, our nutraceuticals will not interact with any medication you are taking
- Information, advice and direction
- 24/7 discussion board with encouraging members and knowledgeable mentors
- email and phone access at no charge
- Recommendations for addressing symptoms such as gut problems, headaches, pain, etc.
- Experienced team of committed experts with over 14 years experience
- Every person at Point of Return has a personal story with these drugs. You are never alone in the process
Call toll-free 866-605-2333 to Learn More or send us an Email.
Break Free Today
At Point of Return, a 501(c)3 nonprofit, we have spent the last 14 years helping people come off sleeping pills correctly. With customized taper rates and all natural nutraceuticals, our program allows you to control your symptoms and properly taper off Rozerem, once and for all, from the comfort of your home. Read program FAQs
reach out for help
*While great care has been taken in organizing and presenting the material throughout this website, please note that it is provided for informational purposes only and should not be taken as Medical Advice.
*Testimonial results may vary person to person.
*The program outlined in Point of Return is not meant to substitute your doctor, instead it is to be utilized with your physician to help you with your drug withdrawal process and with his or her consent.
*Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to taper any medication should be discussed with your doctor and done with their consent and support. More...