The Real You is Waiting to Live Again.
Our innovative approach to prescription pill dependence empowers each individual on their path to recovery. Point of Return understands addiction to Benzodiazepines, Sleeping Pills and Antidepressants, which are misunderstood in most treatment models. Our fully trained team guides each client to completion of their program, and its done with kindness, expertise and caring. You are part of a healing community, never alone in the process. Our commitment is because we were once where you are today and it wasn't enough to regain our lives, we all felt compelled to help those still suffering.
Antidepressant Withdrawal Program
Achieve Freedom from Antidepressants. It's a Gentle Process of Coming Back to Life. LEARN MORE...
Protracted Withdrawal Program
Your Story Doesn't End Here. Healing is Possible. LEARN MORE...
"I went back into protracted withdrawal and was ready to give in and hand my life over to the enemy that had consumed my life for the past 15 years. It was then I found Point of Return!" - Karen (Texas, USA)
SIMPLE NATURAL SAFE EFFECTIVE
There is not one taper
rate that is right for everyone which is why we assess every
client individually. Age, health challenges, drug history, other
medications and interactions all affect the correct reduction
rate. We take a personal approach to each client. Our rates were
established by Dr. Code and Dr. Armstrong, our medical advisors
and provide a gentle approach to weaning addictive medications.
There is no one-size-that-fits all taper schedule and there
shouldn't be. Our philosophy is to treat each client as an
individual, giving you the confidence that our recommendations are
right for you. Step in, start the healing process and let us
guide you properly.
The Point of Return Program is a teamwork
approach with the client, your physician and pharmacist. It's this
alliance that achieves success.
How Our In-Home Withdrawal Program and Tapering Process Works
1. The initial Program is $269 and includes 5-6 weeks of Nutraceuticals.
2. The Assessment allows us to individualize your withdrawal plan based on age; length of time on the medications; health challenges; lifestyle, stress levels; additional medications; vitamins, herbs, otc interactions and diet.
3. Register for FREE mentoring support at our 24/7 private discussion board.
4. The Pre-taper is approximately 2 weeks and this is for symptom relief. You will not taper until you are more stable.
5. The Point Of Return recommendations are given to your physician with the Physician’s Guide. Our team will talk to any medical professional helping you free of charge.
6. The taper script is given to your compounding pharmacy. List of pharmacies available.
7. The gradual taper begins per the Point Of Return guidelines using the Nutraceuticals for symptom relief.
8. Check in with the Point Of Return team regularly.
9. Complete taper and continue on the Nutraceuticals until your system heals. You are never alone, and well-surrounded throughout the withdrawal process. Don’t withdraw alone, work with our skilled, professional team.
10. Copy of our co-founder's book, Take as Directed (FREE with the program) - a riveting chronical of her struggle with benzodiazepine, sleeping pill and antidepessant dependence.
While great care has been taken in organizing and presenting the material throughout this website, please note that it is provided for informational purposes only and should not be taken as Medical Advice.
Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to taper any medication should be discussed with your doctor and done with their consent and support. More...