IN-HOME WITHDRAWAL PROGRAMS
Healing delivers everything addictive drugs promised...
We recognize that each person has
a unique situation and therefore we tailor all programs to your
individual circumstances. We are committed to helping you achieve your
goals of overcoming pill dependence.
The Point of Return Program is a professional, proven, individualized program for addictive medications - AND it's done in the privacy of your own home with specialized supplementation for symptom relief, expert mentoring and guidance throughout the process.
The success of our program over the past 14 years is due to our unmatched, calming supplementation and unique mentoring approach. Read FAQ's Call the Experts at 866-605-2333 to Learn More or send us an Email.
Real Results for Pill Dependence. Safe. Natural..
Key Components of Our In-Home Program
- Skilled Experts in Prescription Drugs guiding you throughout the process.
- Professional, kind mentoring
- Assessment at the onset to determine taper rates, potential interactions, etc.
- *Nutraceuticals specially formulated to ease symptoms, these are used throughout the program
- Unlike herbs and many vitamins, our nutraceuticals will not interact with the medications
- Information, advice and direction
- 24/7 discussion board with encouraging and knowledgeable mentors
- Email and phone access at no charge
- Recommendations for addressing symptoms such as gut problems, headaches, pain, etc.
- Experienced team of committed experts with over 14 years experience
- Every person at Point of Return has a personal story with these drugs. You are never alone
*While great care has been taken in organizing and presenting the material throughout this website, please note that it is provided for informational purposes only and should not be taken as Medical Advice.
*Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to taper any medication should be discussed with your doctor and done with their consent and support. More...