Real Results for Pill Dependence. Safe. Natural.
We recognize that each person has a unique situation and therefore we tailor all programs to your individual circumstances. We are committed to helping you achieve your goals of overcoming pill dependence. The Point of Return Program is a professional, proven, individualized program for addictive medications - AND it's done in the privacy of your own home with specialized supplementation for symptom relief, expert mentoring and guidance throughout the process.
"A life free from psychiatric medication is possible. In addition to receiving these amazing products, you will receive excellent service, advice and guidance, unsurpassed support, and compassion and kindness from people that really understand what you are going through. My only regret is that I did not get these products years earlier." - Karen (South Africa)
The Point of Return Program methodology is complex but simple to implement.
- Glutathione production, the master antioxidant of the body, critical to natural sleep, stress defense, brain and nerve function.
- Lowering Cortisol - the stress hormone, driven to excessively high levels by benzodiazepines, sleeping pills and antidepressants.
- Sleep patterns are injured by many medications and replenishing the pineal gland of natural Melatonin is also crucial.
- DHA and the Brain - The brain is the most energy demanding of all organs and requires high Omega 3 DHA for optimal function.
The success of our program over the past 14 years is due to our unmatched, calming supplementation and unique mentoring approach. The Point of Return medical and service team has decades of experience assisting with the unique medical and emotional challenges of addictive medications. Our holistic approach to treatment considers the impact on the whole person while they slowly taper under our guidance from their home. Read FAQ page.
Choose Your Program for Healing Below or Call the Experts at 866-605-2333.
You can achieve freedom from Antidepressants. It's a gradual process of coming back to life. LEARN MORE...
"This experience has left me humbled and oh so grateful to be alive. It's like being reborn. Everything seems new and the simplest things are joyous." - Lisa (Oklahoma, USA) Amitriptyline
Anyone tapering must feel understood and compassionately guided. This is especially true for benzos. Our team exudes kindness and encouragement. LEARN MORE...
"Hardly a day goes by when I don't ask myself where would I be today without Point of Return?" - Iris (California, USA) Klonopin
Your Story doesn't end here. Healing is possible. LEARN MORE...
"I went back into protracted withdrawal and was ready to give in and hand my life over to the enemy that had consumed my life for the past 15 years. It was then I found Point of Return!" - Karen (Texas, USA)
Key Components of Our In-Home Program
- Skilled Experts in Prescription Drugs guiding you throughout the process.
- Professional, kind mentoring
- Free Assessment at the onset to go through your program (a $400 value)
- *Proven Nutraceuticals specially formulated to help ease symptoms (these are used throughout the program)
- Unlike herbs and many vitamins, our nutraceuticals will not interact with the medications
- Information, advice and direction
- 24/7 discussion board with encouraging and knowledgeable mentors
- Email and phone access at no charge
- Assistance with healthy alternatives
- Experienced team of committed experts with over 14 years experience
- Every person at Point of Return has a personal story with these drugs. You are never alone
- Copy of our co-founder's book, Take as Directed - a riveting chronicle of her struggle with benzodiazepine, sleeping pill and antidepressant dependence.
*While great care has been taken in organizing and presenting the material throughout this website, please note that it is provided for informational purposes only and should not be taken as Medical Advice.
*Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to taper any medication should be discussed with your doctor and done with their consent and support. More...