The Real You is Waiting to Live Again.
Our innovative approach to prescription pill dependence encompasses a holistic approach that empowers each individual on their path to recovery. Point of Return understands the control Benzodiazepines, Sleeping Pills and Antidepressants can have over your life and unfortunately this is often misunderstood in many treatment models. Our fully trained team guides each client to completion and its done with kindness, expertise and caring. You become part of a healing community, and are not alone in the process. Our dedication is because we were all once where you are today and it wasn't enough to regain our lives, we all felt compelled to help those still suffering.*
Antidepressant Withdrawal Program
Achieve Freedom from Antidepressants. It's a Gentle Process of Coming Back to Life. LEARN MORE...
Protracted Withdrawal Program
Your Story Doesn't End Here. Healing is Possible.
"I went back into protracted withdrawal and was ready to give in and hand my life over to the enemy that had consumed my life for the past 15 years. It was then I found Point of Return!" - Karen (Texas, USA)
Simple. Natural. Effective.
Each person is assessed individually. We support your well being and take a personal approach to each client. Our taper rates were established by our medical advisors and provide a gentle approach to weaning addictive medications. Our philosophy is to treat each client as an individual so step in and start the healing process. The Point of Return Program is a team approach with the client, your physician and pharmacist. It is this alliance that has achieved great success, now its your turn.*
How Our In-Home Withdrawal Program and Tapering Process Works
1. 1. The initial Sleeping Pill Withdrawal Program purchase includes 5-6 weeks of Nutraceuticals and our FREE Assessment. Monthly you will reorder individual supplements (nutraceuticals) as needed for symptom relief.
2. The Assessment form is emailed for you to complete. This allows us to individualize a plan based on goals; age; length of time on the medications; health challenges; lifestyle, stress levels; possible interactions and diet.
3. Register for FREE mentoring support at our 24/7
private discussion board. All mentors are Alumni of the Point of Return program.
4. The initial 2 weeks on the program (pre-taper) is to provide symptom relief with our holistic approach. You will not taper until you are better.*
5. You provide your doctor with the Point Of Return Physician's Guide along with the plan. Any medical professional can call us FREE of charge. You will work with your physician throughout
the tapering process.
6. Once you have significant relief, you request that your doctor write the taper prescription which is given to your compounding pharmacy. List of pharmacies available.
7. The gradual taper begins per the Point Of Return guidelines using the Nutraceuticals for relief.*
8. Check in with the Point Of Return team regularly. Consistent guidance from our professional team throughout the process.
9. Complete taper and continue on the Nutraceuticals until your system recovers. You are never alone, and well-surrounded throughout the process. You will work closely with our compassionate and skilled team while also working with your doctor throughout.*
10. Copy of our co-founder's book, Take as Directed (FREE with the program) - a riveting chronical of her struggle with benzodiazepine, sleeping pill and antidepressant dependence.
*While great care has been taken in organizing and presenting the material throughout this website, please note that it is provided for informational purposes only and should not be taken as Medical Advice.
*The program outlined in Point of Return is not meant to substitute your doctor, instead it is to be utilized With Your physician to help you with your drug withdrawal process and with his or her consent and support throughout the process.
*This program is not meant to cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Testimonials and results may vary from person to person.
*Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking or taper any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to taper any medication should be discussed with your doctor and done with their consent and support throughout the process. More...